2021 Honda HR-V Dimensions & Weight

2021 Honda HR-V Dimensions & Weight

The new 2021 Honda HR-V is a crossover SUV with a surprisingly spacious interior that will comfortably seat the Honda family near Chicago, IL. With a compact size, the new Honda HR-V can easily maneuver even the busiest city streets, cruise around downtown or confidently tackle the freeway during a commute.

This new 2021 Honda HR-V model is small in size compared to other Honda SUVs, which is why it is considered a crossover vehicle, and that which makes it the best option for those looking for something convenient, spacious and comfortable. When you visit Castle Honda in Morton Grove, IL, take the new 2021 Honda HR-V for a test drive to discover for yourself what this Honda is made of.

View New Inventory

Check Out Our Newest Specials

New 2021 Honda HR-V

  • Weight
    How much does a Honda HR-V weigh?

    As a crossover SUV, the new 2021 Honda HR-V is a pretty compact vehicle, even with its spacious interior. Residents and Honda drivers near Chicago, IL, will find the Honda HR-V has a curb weight of 2,906 lbs with 2WD and a curb weight of 3,066 lbs with the AWD drivetrain. The weight distribution is 61.8 percent in the front and the remaining 38.2 percent in the rear with 2WD, while AWD models have a 59.8 percent front and 40.2 percent rear weight distribution.

    • Curb weight of 2,906 lbs with 2WD
    • Curb weight of 3,066 lbs with AWD

  • Length & Width
    How long and wide is a Honda HR-V?

    The upgraded 2021 Honda HR-V model is a crossover SUV with a generally more compact body size which makes it a more convenient option for Honda drivers near Chicago, IL, looking for something to easily maneuver through the busy city streets. The 2021 Honda HR-V has an exterior length of 170.4 inches and an exterior width of 69.8 inches, respectively. Combined with its spacious interior, the 2021 Honda HR-V is prepared to meet all of your needs.

    • Exterior length of 170.4 inches
    • Exterior width of 69.8 inches
  • Seating
    How many seats are in a Honda HR-V?

    The new 2021 Honda HR-V is a more compact crossover SUV with a spacious interior. Honda drivers and shoppers near Chicago, IL, will find the new Honda HR-V provides seating for up to five, and passengers can sit comfortably in the rear seat with a passenger volume of up to 100.1 cubic feet. Combined with its cargo volume of up to 24.3 cubic feet in the trunk area, or utilizing the maximum cargo volume of up to 58.8 cubic feet with the rear seat folded, the 2021 Honda HR-V provides the space and convenience for every situation.

    • Seating for up to 5
    • Passenger volume of 100.1 cubic feet
    • Cargo volume of 24.3 cubic feet in trunk
    • Cargo volume of 58.8 cubic feet with rear seat folded
    2021 Honda HR-V Performance

    Exterior

    2021 Honda HR-V Safety Features

    Exterior

    2021 Honda HR-V Exterior

    Exterior

    2021 Honda HR-V Technology

    Interior

    2021 Honda HR-V Interior

    Interior

    New 2021 Honda HR-V for sale near Des Plaines, IL

    Interior

    Why Buy from Castle Honda in Morton Grove, IL?

    As a premier Honda dealership, Castle Honda of Morton Grove, IL, offers many state-of-the-art auto services to customers in the area. For residents and Honda drivers near Chicago, IL, Castle Honda provides reliable repairs and maintenance servicing at the Honda Service Center as well as hassle-free financing and loan services at the Finance Center. For those interested in taking home a new Honda model, the new Honda inventory offers a variety of popular, new Honda models, including the new-and-improved 2021 Honda HR-V.

    Schedule an appointment with Castle Honda of Morton Grove, IL, today to get started. Thanks to our team of Honda specialists, finance experts, certified technicians and sales professionals, every visit to Castle Honda is going to be great. That’s a promise.

    Background Image