2018 Honda Odyssey Review In Park Ridge, IL
The 2018 Honda Odyssey, In a league of its own
The 2018 Honda Odyssey is pretty much the best minivan out there. It has been receiving a lot of admiration from the public at large and continues to impress. The updated and easy to use features of the 2018 model place this minivan at the top of its class. Forward visibility is superb and lends to a safer drive. Handling is brilliant and the seating, well this is a Honda, so there is absolutely never a question of enhanced comfortability.
Honda has created a perfectly balanced vehicle that is really perfect for all suburban driving conditions. Castle Honda is an extremely proud stockist of this sweet family ride. We carry the name, we carry the badge and we have a strong inventory ready for your collection right here at Castle Honda. This is who we are. This is what we do. This is why we are the best place for all of your 2018 Honda Odyssey queries and purchases.
Respectable driving performance
Lots of attention to detail has gone into the drivetrain which makes the 2018 Honda Odyssey one of the best minivans to drive around in 2018. Actually, make that the best.
- The handling and ride is well controlled
- The new structure of the latest 2018 Honda Odyssey comes with a newly designed structure that offers an exceptional 44 percent of extra torsional stiffness
- Honda has shed the 2018 Odyssey’s weight marginally, yet enough to effectively enhance its swift drivability
- The brand new steering wheel configuration offers a much faster steering ratio
- A brand new stabilizer bar for the brand new suspension at the rear of the minivan makes its way into the 2018 model
- There are also two brand new automatic transmissions systems to choose from. A 9 speed and also a 10 speed.
Honda as created the perfect balance between spacious family size and smoothly innate driving capabilities.
Swift acceleration despite its badge
The 2018 Honda Odyssey fares way better than any of its rivals in many aspects and the minivan’s brilliant acceleration is definitely only one of them.
- The 10 speed -automatic transmission set up propels the 2018 Honda Odyssey with great efficiency
- Offers strong acceleration
- The shifts are smooth, responsive and adds great support to the acceleration of the ride
- Pushing through the gears so effectively allows for responsive acceleration throughout the duration of the drive
- The responsiveness of the minivan has also been enhanced and offers much better feedback than last year’s version
- The strong acceleration capacity launches the brand new Honda Odyssey from 0 – 60 miles per hour a second faster than any of its direct competitors in this minivan class.
A smooth engine for a smoother dive
Honda has updated their older model’s engine with a brand new and respectably more powerful engine than 2017.
- The latest engine is an upgraded V-6, 3.5 liter with 280 hp
- This is an increase of 32 horsepower from the previous installment
- A stronger power output of the 2018 Honda Odyssey makes a massive difference and can be felt at pretty much anytime you call upon it during a ride.
Keeping you and your family safe
Honda has pulled out all the stops with the safety aspects of the 2018 Honda Odyssey:
- The minivan has attained almost perfect scores for its crash tests
- New safety inclusions from last year’s installment
- 5 Star -overall NHTSA rating (Government 5 Star Safety Rating are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB)
- Collision warning systems are included
- Road departure warnings makes an appearance
- Cruise control that adapts to your driving conditions also adds to the safety features of the minivan.
Enough space to carry around your larger than life – sized pooch
The 2018 Honda Odyssey comes with the readily available potential to be one of the most spacious minivans on the current market.
- By removing the second rows setting, you will achieve around 144.9 cubic ft of space behind the second row
- There is 32.8 cubes behind the last row
- Behind the second bench there is 86.6 cubic ft to be enjoyed
Functional, spacious, brilliant – That’s the latest 2018 Honda Odyssey.
13 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. fueleconomy.gov