2018 Honda Clarity Review in Glenview, IL
The 2018 Honda Clarity – Available As A Hybrid Or Electric Car In Glenview, IL
The 2018 Honda Clarity is affordable and economical. The Clarity is available as a plug in electric only car or as an electric/gas hybrid. The Hybrid has a longer range with the gas engine available when the charge gets low. This vehicle does not skimp on features or safety, and gives the driver peace of mind on his / her commute. The Clarity was awarded the 2018 Green Car of the Year by the Green Car Journal. *For more information see greencarjournal.com.
Come out to Castle Honda and experience the Honda Clarity to discover many of its remarkable features.
Engine & Performance
Incredibly economic, the New 2018 Honda Clarity plug in hybrid offers shorter drives in all electric modes, but allows for longer distances with the gas powered motor taking over when the charge is low.
- 47 mile all electric range on a full charge
- Choose a drive mode while you are on the go at your convenience
- With 232 lb-ft of torque, this car performs well even to driving enthusiasts
- 340 mile gas and electric combination range
- Recharge the battery while driving
You must have peace of mind while you are driving. Ths is important for every busy professional and this is something everyone considers before making a vehicle purchase. You’ve got economy, but there is no need to compromise on safety. With Honda Sensing in the 2018 Clarity, you’ll feel completely at ease and safe.
- Road departure mitigation system
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Collision mitigation braking system
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Traffic sign recognition
Check out the standard safety features in the 2018 Honda Clarity at Castle Honda today. Drive it to experience how safe your loved ones will be when you will take them on your next adventure.
The 2018 Honda Clarity does not compromise comfort for economy, and in fact it continues with its eco friendliness by incoporating plant derived bio fabrics into the design.
- Leather trimmed interior with plant derived bio fabrics and ultra suede derived from recycled materials
- Eight way adjustable seating for driver with two position memory available on certain models
- Comfortable seating for five
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate control
Slip in to the comfortable 2018 Clarity available at Castle Honda near Glenview, IL. Enjoy the spirit of comfort inside the cabin of the Clarity while you go for a test drive.
- Smart entry with walk away auto lock
- Bluetooth streaming audio
- Honda Satellite linked navigation system
- Honda Lane watch – live video of the passenger side lane
- 8″ display audio touch screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability
- Sirius XM radio
The 2018 Honda Clarity has aerodynamic efficiency and does not look like other boxy plug in cars. It has a sexy exterior that will make you proud.
- Engineered for a smooth ride with a long wheel base
- LED taillights
- LED Headlights with auto on/off
- Decklid spoiler makes for a sporty look
- Seamless laser welding for smoothness and safety
See the new Honda Clarity at Castle Honda near Glenview, IL and witness the sleek exterior design of your new favorite car.
Why Buy from Castle Honda Cars serving Glenview, IL?
At Castle Honda, we are pros. We offer you our expertise in learning about the hybrid engine and how it can work for your commute. With excellent customer service, financing options that work for your situation, and a great service center, we are here to help you in any way we can. Our service center is ready to serve any cars that the residents of Glenview, IL bring to us. Our finance department is always busy creating special offers for those who would love to buy the Clarity or any other Honda vehicle.
Come see us at 6900 Dempster Street in Morton Grove, IL and go for a test drive in the New 2018 Clarity.
2 Matching Vehicles Found
110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.