2018 Honda Pilot Review In Niles, IL
The 2018 Honda Pilot – spring times top family pick.
The 2018 Honda Pilot has so much to offer and offers it quite well. Designed with your family in mind, the 2018 Pilot has everything needed for an all round pleasant driving experience. Unlike many of the Pilot’s competitors, the SUV has made some of the best interior provisions to ensure you of a brilliant family driving experience. Whether you decide to cruise around the town or get onto the highway for some long distance driving fun and pleasure, the 2018 Honda Pilot has you brilliantly covered.
Castle Honda is extremely excited at the prospect of presenting you with the latest family orientated SUV installment from Honda. As always Castle Honda has all of the factors in place to comfortably get you into a brand new Honda Pilot today. Vehicle finance applications are a breeze and so is our exceedingly light atmosphere. There is nowhere else that you would need to visit to enjoy stunning service, a stunning brand new 2018 Pilot SUV and some added Spring time fun apart from Castle Honda.
The best interior for a comfortable family experience
The 2018 Honda Pilot has been designed to be comfortable. Not only comfortable for the driver, but the co pilot and all of the occupants as well.
The family SUV is filled with many easy to use features
- The seats are wide and spacious
- The backrests and the bottom cushions are brilliantly sportive
- Available heated seats adds to the comfort
- The overall drive quality is soft which adds to a comfortable on road driving experience
- Completely solid build with no unnecessary noises or unpleasant squeaks
- Improved infotainment controls are a great enhancement
Exterior noise is further deadened by the intuitive styling and implicit style quality of the 2018 Honda Pilot.
Exceptional driving performance
A family SUV, especially of this size would not be expected to drive as well as the Pilot does, but as we have come to know with Honda, they are always setting the benchmark.
- There is ample power to be enjoyed
- The SUV handles brilliantly and is enjoyably responsive
- Mountain roads are easily traversed with enough power supplied by the SUV to tackle even steep hills
- An optional, all -wheel drive configuration enhances the Pilot’s towing capabilities as well as its traction on incredibly slippery surfaces.
The SUV accelerates rather efficiently and has a stunning Braking System.
Ample interior cargo room
You will not have to look too far for an SUV that offers more than enough interior space to comfortably fit you, your family and a large amount of luggage.
Practicality also plays a pivotal role, especially in this range of motor vehicles and Honda has tackled this stunningly well.
- Easy entry has been accounted for the third row
- A flat loading floor is attained by lowering the third and the second rows
- Overhead storage console
- Seat back storage compartments behind the first row
- 40.9 inches of interior leg room
- 83.8 cubic ft of interior cargo capacity
- 16.5 cubic feet of cargo room with all of the seats erect
The 2018 Honda Pilot has definitely made provisions for just about every ‘loading’ and ‘storing’ necessity that you and your family may require.
Enhanced safety features
The 2018 Honda Pilot is filled with amazing safety features for you and your family to enjoy, such as:
- A four wheel, automatic- braking system
- Immobilizer for the engine
- Three point belt for the rear center seat
- Stability control
- Airbag sensors for passengers occupying seats
- Monitors for tire pressure
- Airbags to protect the heads of passengers seated at the front, rear and center of the SUV
Honda has proved again, just why they are an authority with enhanced family vehicle safety features.
Strong engine performance
A strong driving performance requires a strong engine to power it, and the 2018 Honda Pilot has exactly that:
- A 3.5 liter gas powered base engine
- It pushes out 280 horsepower at only 6 000 revolutions per minute
- Reaching 4 700 -rpm will see you experiencing a thrilling 262- pounds per ft of -torque
Strong, safe and reliable, that’s how Honda has done it.
Spacious on the inside and handsome on the outside
The exterior aspects of the 2018 Honda Pilot lend itself to a handsomely designed vehicle. It is not only aesthetically appealing but functional as well. The higher lift of the family SUV allows for some off-roading pleasure. The LED lights are well designed and offer great visibility. Honda surely has a winner on their hands. If you would like to enjoy this wonderful vehicle in person, do not hesitate to visit us at Castle Honda today.
55 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. fueleconomy.gov