2018 Honda Fit Review In Niles, IL
The original prodigy is back. Dive into the latest installment of the 2018 Honda Fit
The 2018 Honda Fit is the perfect, “well,” fit for any potential buyer. First-time car buyers will get the most enjoyment out of the vehicle thanks to its predominantly stunning and all important EPA ratings. Anyone would actually benefit from this with today’s economy. The vehicle has so much of character that it is definitely unmissable on the streets. The first Honda Fit actually made its way into the market and into the hearts of many, way back in 2007. This was when the car made an impression that has lasted and also acquired a large number of vehicle awards. For seven concurrent years, the Honda fit held its place of supremacy much to the delight of avidly adoring fans.
It goes without saying though, why this compact car has been causing one of the biggest “charming” storms as of late. Search engines are actually on the verge of blowing up with excitement thanks to the large public interest in the latest release of this stunning model. The 2018 Honda Fit has already cemented its place in the hearts of many thanks to its unrivaled history in the scene. Let us take a look at what is causing all of the avid excitement.
Great interior space
The interior of the 2018 Honda Fit is unlike any other in that is so well thought out and wonderfully designed. Added interior space is welcomed in any motor vehicle, more especially in a vehicle of this size. In addition to this, the 2018 Honda Fit also comes with:
- A fully ‘furnished’ interior
- Incredibly flexible interior styling
- Comfortable front seats for the driver and the co pilot
- Back seats that are designed to support its occupants quite well
- Excellent head and leg room even for taller occupant
- Every cubic ft of the interior space is extremely well utilized and beats out all of its competition
The 2018 Honda Fit has been created with comfort and functionality in mind. It exceeds expectations and manages to continue leading its class.
Ample cargo room – Surprised?
There are many aspects that set the 2018 Honda Fit apart from any of its rivals and its cargo space is definitely one of them.
- The 2018 Fit still comes with its trademark “magic seat” which is able to achieve a 60/40 split at the rear.
- Lower cushions can be flipped up for added space
- The seat backs can be easily tossed down
- The cargo floor is heroically flat and also low
The intuitive interior designing aspects of the 2018 Honda Fit places it ahead of even economy pedestrian car competitors. This makes it one of the best buys this spring and will provide you with tons of driving enjoyment for many more seasons to come.
Tech to impress even the most technologically savy individuals
The 2018 Honda Fit has enough interior technology to keep the toughest of critics at bay. It has everything that one would need for added motor vehicle enjoyment and does so with exceptional flair. The compact car comes with great standard technological features and a few add-on options as well.
A few of these inclusions come in the form of:
- A 5- inch touch screen system
- A flat loading floor is attained by lowering the third and the second rows
- Power locks
- Power windows
- An air conditioning system
- Keyless entry (which is exceptional for a vehicle in this league)
- An AM and FM audio radio system
- Audio streaming via Bluetooth capabilities
- USB ports
- A rearview camera
Honda has definitely gone to great lengths to produce a car that is not only pleasing on the eye, but takes great care of you on the inside as well.
Safety takes priority
More safety technology has been added to the 2018 Honda Fit and it has made the world of difference. Some of these include, but are certainly not limited to:
- 5 -star overall NHTSA rating (Government 5 Star Safety Rating are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB))
- Optional collision warning system
- Optional (adaptive) cruise control
- Side view camera for the driver on higher trim levels
The 2018 Honda Fit has been causing a great amount of hype, and now it is becoming exceedingly apparent as to why.
A fun drive with great fuel economy ratings
The 2018 Honda Fit is not only good looking- it saves you a more than decent amount on your monthly fuel expenditure as well.
The 2018 Honda Fit comes with EPA ratings (MPG based on 2018 EPA mileage estimates. Used for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage will vary.) of:
- 36 miles- to- the gallon combined for most models
- The 6 speed – manual configuration is rated at 29 mpg (city), 36 (highway) and 31 when the numbers are combined on the EX, Sport and LX trim options
- The CVT increases the ratings of the LX model to an incredible 33,- 40 & 36- mpg, combined
Driving performance to make spring time feel even brighter
The 2018 Honda Fit comes with the following driving performance ratings and specifications:
- An inline 4 1.5 liter engine with 130 hp and 114 pounds per -ft of torque.
The CVT adds an extra element to the already pleasant drive. The 6-speed setup does its job quite well and the overall configurational setup will be left up to individual preferences. All in all, it is a pleasant vehicle to drive. It handles well and is enjoyably nippy on dense roads. The car responds well to driver input and is sure to keep you happily satisfied for a very long time to come.
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. fueleconomy.gov