Whether you're considering taking the 2012 Honda Civic for a test drive in sedan or coupe form, you can count on the fact that you're in for a smooth and efficient ride. The differences between the two variants are so minimal, in fact, that we here at Castle Honda can sum up both models in one quick look below.
Feel free to check it over; then contact us to arrange a test drive, should you decide that either Honda Civic model is right for you. Castle Honda is conveniently located at 6900 Dempster Street, Morton Grove, IL 60053 and staffed with experts who can share more specs, compare the Civic to other new Honda models, and answer any other questions that you may have.
2012 Honda Civic Quick Look- In-Line 4-Cylinder engine
- Five-speed manual or automatic transmission
- 140 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque
- Fuel Economy: 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway/32 mpg combined* (with an automatic transmission equipped)
- CARB Emissions Rating: Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle (ULEV-2)/Partial Zero-Emissions Vehicle (PZEV)
- Wheelbase: 105.1 inches
- Length: 177.3 inches
- Height: 56.5 inches
- Width: 69.0 inches
- MSRP: Coupe Starting at $15,755/Sedan starting at $15,995
- Named one of Kelley Blue Book's "10 Best Green Cars" and "10 Best Family Cars"
- Named one of About.com's "Best New Cars of 2012"
More interested in what Honda has coming down the pipeline? Then be sure to stay tuned. Castle Honda, serving the greater Chicago area, is dedicated to keeping you informed.
*Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle[INFO] http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-sedan/ http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-coupe/